Who is the Therapist for ESA LETTER?
An ESA letter is typically provided by a licensed mental health professional, such as a therapist, psychologist, or psychiatrist. The Therapist for ESA Letter must have a valid license to practice in the state or country where the patient resides. The therapist will evaluate the patient's mental health condition and determine whether an emotional support animal would be beneficial as part...
0 Comments 0 Shares 626 Views
Share this