Dha Islamabad Payment Plans
DHA Islamabad offers a variety of payment plans to make it easier for people to buy their desired property. There are different payment plans for different categories of properties.The Down Payment Plan is for those who want to buy a plot or a house on installments. In this plan, the buyer has to pay 20% of the total cost of the property as down payment. The remaining 80% of the cost is then...
0 Comments 0 Shares 564 Views
Sponsored
Share this