Voicemail is one of the best features of an iPhone and your personal voicemail greeting makes sure that the people contacting you know that their message has reached you. A voicemail greeting also makes people more comfortable in leaving a voicemail as people trust people when they hear the voice of the person they want to chat with.
You will also be happy to know that you can customize your voicemail greeting and even give instructions to the callers who are contacting you. If you do not know how to do the same then, you do not need to worry as we are going to tell you how to change voicemail on iPhone. Follow all the instructions that we are giving here when you want to alter your voicemail greeting.
What Is the Process to Change the Greeting of Voicemail on Your iPhone?
There is a very simple process that you need to follow when you want to know how to change your voicemail on iPhone and you will face no difficulty in completing the same with the details given here.
- Click on the Phone application to access the application on your mobile phone.
- Now, choose the voicemail option where you need to further click on the ‘Greeting’ option.
- This will record a default greeting however, since you want to change voicemail on iPhone, you need to press the custom option.
- Hit the record button and start the greeting that you wish to tell your callers.
- Click on the Stop tab when you are done recording the greeting and after this, you just need to save the message that you have recorded.
These are the steps that will help you in determining how to record voicemail on iPhone so that your callers can hear what you wish to tell them.