A new business intelligence report released by Data Bridge Market Research with title “Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape” is designed covering micro level of analysis by Key Players and key business segments.
The market analysis covered in the Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service report offers an examination of various segments that are relied upon to witness the quickest development amid the estimated forecast frame. The report also provides evaluations based on the market type, organization size, availability on-premises, end-users’ organization type, and the availability in areas such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. The market research data included in this market report is analysed and evaluated using market statistical and coherent models. This market report also gives insights about market share analysis and key trend analysis.
Download Sample Copy of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-disaster-recovery-service-market
This rise in the disaster recovery-as-a-service market can be attributed due to the increased adoption of hybrid deployment models and rising trend of adoption of managed services. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the disaster recovery-as-a-service market will exhibit a CAGR of 21.57% for the forecast period of 2021-2028. This signifies that the disaster recovery-as-a-service market value will rise up to USD 27.19 billion by the year 2028.
This Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on Data Bridge Market Research Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service market contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-disaster-recovery-service-market
Leading Key Players Operating in the Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service Market Includes:
The major players covered in the global disaster recovery-as-a-service market report are IBM Corporation, Oracle, Microsoft, Recovery Point, iland, VMware, Inc., Sungard Availability Services, Infrascale Inc., Bluelock, Quinstreet, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., NTT Communications Corporation, Acronis International GmbH, TierPoint, LLC, Geminare, C&W Business, Expedient, BIOS Middle East Group, Veeam Software, Internap Holding LLC and Fine Telecommunications, Inc. among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Key Market Segments:
- On the basis of service type, the disaster recovery-as-a-service market is segmented into backup and recovery, real-time replication, data protection, professional services. Professional services segment is further bifurcated into training, education and consulting and support and maintenance.
- On the basis of service provider, the disaster recovery-as-a-service market is segmented into cloud service providers, managed service providers and telecommunications service providers and others.
- On the basis of organization, the disaster recovery-as-a-service market is segmented into small and medium enterprises and large enterprises.
- On the basis of deployment model, the disaster recovery-as-a-service market is segmented into public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud.
- On the basis of vertical, the disaster recovery-as-a-service market is segmented into banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), telecommunications, IT and ITES, government and public sector, retail and consumer goods, manufacturing, energy and utilities, media and entertainment, healthcare and life sciences and others. Others segment is sub segmented into education, travel and hospitality and transportation and logistics.
Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service Market, By Region:
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Russia, Italy and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, rest of countries etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Browse More DBMR Reports:
About Data Bridge Market Research, Private Ltd
Data Bridge Market Research Pvt Ltd is a multinational management consulting firm with offices in India and Canada. As an innovative and neoteric market analysis and advisory company with unmatched durability level and advanced approaches. We are committed to uncover the best consumer prospects and to foster useful knowledge for your company to succeed in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research is a result of sheer wisdom and practice that was conceived and built-in Pune in the year 2015. The company came into existence from the healthcare department with far fewer employees intending to cover the whole market while providing the best class analysis. Later, the company widened its departments, as well as expands their reach by opening a new office in Gurugram location in the year 2018, where a team of highly qualified personnel joins hands for the growth of the company. “Even in the tough times of COVID-19 where the Virus slowed down everything around the world, the dedicated Team of Data Bridge Market Research worked round the clock to provide quality and support to our client base, which also tells about the excellence in our sleeve.”
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries includes
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email – [email protected]