Data Bridge Market Research in its report titled of Global Process Automation and Instrumentation Market offers comprehensive insights and detailed research on this market. The report covers the key factors that are propelling the growth of the Process Automation and Instrumentation market, untapped lucrative opportunities for manufacturers, latest trends and latest developments that are shaping the growth of the market and other valuable insights across different market segments.
Rising focus to improve the efficiency and effectiveness operations performed by various end users at different stages and further to reduce the operational costs have induced the rise in demand for process automation and instrumentation. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the process automation and instrumentation market will exhibit a CAGR of 6.4% for the forecast period of 2021-2028. This means that the current market value will rise up to USD 122.90 billion by the year 2028.
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-process-automation-instrumentation-market
Leading Key Players Operating in the Process Automation and Instrumentation Market Includes:
The major players covered in the process automation and instrumentation market report are Emerson Electric Co., Siemens, Rockwell Automation, Inc., General Electric, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Schneider Electric, ABB, Honeywell International Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd., Metso Corporation, Beckhoff Automation, Carlo Gavazzi Holding AG, Delta Electronics, Inc., Endress+Hauser Group Services AG, Idec Corporation, Inductive Automation, LLC, INTECH, and Maple Systems Inc. among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Key Market Segments:
The process automation and instrumentation market is segmented on the basis of type, instrument, communication protocol, solution and end users. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the process automation and instrumentation market is segmented into process automation and process instrumentation
- On the basis of instrument, the process automation and instrumentation market is segmented into field instrument, control valve and analyser. Field instrument is further sub-segmented into pressure, temperature, level and humidity. Control valve is sub-segmented into valve body, actuator and others. Others is further bifurcated into positioner and converter I/P. Analyser is sub-segmented into pH analyser, conductivity analyser, gas chromatograph and liquid chromatograph.
- On the basis of communication protocol, the process automation and instrumentation market is segmented into wired communication protocol and wireless communication protocol.
- On the basis of solution, the process automation and instrumentation market is segmented into programmable logic controller, distributed control system, supervisory control and data acquisition, human machine interface, safety automation, advanced process control, manufacturing execution system. Safety automation is further sub-segmented into emergency shutdown system (ESD), fire and gas monitoring and control, high integrity pressure protection system (HIPPS), burner management system (BMS) and turbo machinery control (TMC).
- On the basis of end users, the process automation and instrumentation market is segmented into chemicals, energy and power, food and beverages, metals and mining, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, water and wastewater and others.
Process Automation and Instrumentation Market Regional Analysis/Insights
The countries covered in the Process Automation and Instrumentation market report are U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Belgium, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, United Arab Emirate, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa.
Browse More DBMR Reports:
About Data Bridge Market Research, Private Ltd
Data Bridge Market Research Pvt Ltd is a multinational management consulting firm with offices in India and Canada. As an innovative and neoteric market analysis and advisory company with unmatched durability level and advanced approaches. We are committed to uncover the best consumer prospects and to foster useful knowledge for your company to succeed in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research is a result of sheer wisdom and practice that was conceived and built-in Pune in the year 2015. The company came into existence from the healthcare department with far fewer employees intending to cover the whole market while providing the best class analysis. Later, the company widened its departments, as well as expands their reach by opening a new office in Gurugram location in the year 2018, where a team of highly qualified personnel joins hands for the growth of the company. “Even in the tough times of COVID-19 where the Virus slowed down everything around the world, the dedicated Team of Data Bridge Market Research worked round the clock to provide quality and support to our client base, which also tells about the excellence in our sleeve.”
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe.
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email – [email protected]